The previous version of Fetch was 32bit and does not support the newest macOS Catalina (version 10.15.x). Fetch version 5.8 is compatible with Macs running macOS 10.13 High Sierra and later. This guide will walk you through the installation and activation of Fetch.
- Download Fetch version 5.8 from https://fetchsoftworks.com/fetch/download/Fetch_5.8.zip
- Double-click the Fetch_5.8.zip file to unzip it, then drag the Fetch icon to your Applications folder.
- Double-click the Fetch.app icon in your Applications folder to launch it.
- You will need to enter the licensing info from this file.
- After entering the licensing info, Fetch will activate and you can begin using it.